Princess Cruises has embarked on a new culinary journey to satisfy its customers’ changing tastes and dietary demands. Princess Cruises offers a series of specially prepared vegan meals in response to rising demand for plant-based food, enriching the dining experience for everybody onboard. The revised main dining room menus are now being implemented across the fleet of 15 ships.
These meals show the marriage of gastronomic innovation with environmental awareness, ensuring that all dietary choices are addressed and appreciated. The new vegan menus provide a variety of appetisers, salads, soups, pasta, and main courses prepared without any animal ingredients. Guests can select vegan choices before their cruise—via the Cruise Personalizer, through their travel agent, or by phoning Princess—or while aboard.
“Our dedication to delivering unforgettable culinary experiences continues to evolve with current trends, including the desire for more vegan offerings,” said Princess Cruises Vice President of Food & Beverage Sami Kohen. “Our new plant-based dinner menus offer our vegan guests an extraordinary culinary journey while providing reassurance and peace of mind with dishes they know meet their lifestyle preferences.”
The vegan meals on Princess Cruises feature an array of flavourful items, such as:
- Black Beans on Toast with Tomato and Avocado
- Roasted Pears with Dried Apricots and Pistachios
- Baja-Style Cauliflower Tacos
- French Potato Salad with Dijon Mustard and Fine Herbs
- Green Goddess Salad with Tofu
- Endive, Beet and Pear Slaw
- Creamy White Bean
- Chickpea Noodle
- Roasted Eggplant and Tomato
- Fettuccine with Walnut Sauce
- Penne with Red Pepper Pesto
- Farfalle and Summer Squash with Tomatoes, Basil, and Pine Nuts
- Stir-fried portobellos with Soy-Maple Sauce
- Plant-Based Shepherd’s Pie
- Walkaway Ratatouille
Whether guests embrace a plant-based lifestyle or simply explore the delights of these vegan menus, the Princess’s commitment to culinary excellence ensures that every guest finds an exceptional dining experience.